go to Korean Site
News : v10.8 released on Apr 2023
'easyDSP' is a powerful graphical user interface (GUI) for the maintaining, configuring and trouble-shooting of embedded software with strict real-time requirements.
The tool automatically extracts the symbol information from compiler's output file and presents the user with windows for the viewing, editing, logging and graphing of those symbols in real-time. easyDSP communicates with the target MCU over a serial communication link, typically SCI or USART. On the target, only a small "remote agent" needs to be called in the lowest prioritized task. Since the remote agent runs on spare processor cycles, it does not interfere with the interrupt driven part of the software. This makes the tool ideal for interfacing with power electronics control software, where the control tasks need to be executed uninterruptedly and with minimal latency.
The fact that easyDSP does not use JTAG and SWD makes the tool operate reliably in environments with strong EMI and/or high-voltage isolation requirements.
Since 1999, it has been used in many industrial MCU applications and has made great reputation in both performance and quality.
- Supporting TI C2000 , AM263x and TM4C MCU series
- Supporting ST STM32 MCU series
- Supporting Infineon PSoC4, XMC1 and XMC4 MCU series
- Supporting Renesas RA, RX MCU series
- Supporting Toshiba TX, TXZ3 MCU series
- For details of supported MCU, please check here
- For the support of new MCU, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supported OS : 64bit Windows
- RAM booting (only for TI C2000 and STM32 series)
- On-chip flash writing (except XMC1)
- On-board flash writing for TMS320C2834x
- Reading/Writing for code variables
- Support various data format (array, struct, union, bit-field )
- Versatile interface (command, watch, plot, memory, array, tree, chart, recorder windows)
- Galvanic isolation between PC and MCU
According to target MCU and its interface, 3 kinds are available :
Type 1 : Target MCU C2000 + SCI
Type 2 : Target MCU C2000 + max. 200m optic cable + SCI
Type 3 : Target MCU STM32, AM263x, TM4C, PSoC4, XMC1/4, RA, RX or TX/TXZ3 + U(S)ART
Note) Type 1 and 2 are dedicated to TI C2000 MCU. Type 3 is dedicated to the other MCU.
V10.8 ▪ TMS320F280015x support (source file v10.8 required)
▪ STM32 C0 series support (source file v10.8 required)
▪ Renesas RX series support
▪ check web help file for details
V10.7 ▪ TI AM263x support
▪ TI TM4C support
V10.6 ▪ TMS320F280013x support (new source file required)
▪ No need to run easyDSP as administrator for flash operation of C2000
Web Help , PDF Help , Product Brief , Screenshot, Customers
contact for purchasing, afterservice and pod hardware email@example.com
contact for software, bug reporting, new idea and technical inquiry firstname.lastname@example.org